‘Jesus said “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul mind and strength and love your neighbour as yourself.”’ Luke 10:27
Therefore staff and pupils at The River School will try to:
Show love for God:
• By obeying God’s laws and respecting authority.
• By being truthful, honest and loyal.
• By admitting mistakes and showing forgiveness.
Show love for others:
• By always being kind and polite in all that we say and do.
• By keeping the school rules.
• By sorting out problems with other people quickly.
Encourage each other:
• To try their hardest in everything that they do.
• To exercise self-discipline and wisdom.
• To serve others with joy and gratitude.
To care for:
• Their own appearance
• The school’s environment, their own and other’s possessions
• The school’s reputation.
If you would like download the Code of Conduct in PDF format please click on the link below.
Download 'Code of Conduct PDF' Here...