'Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself' Luke 6:31
All pupils should show good manners, respectful behaviour and speech at all times towards staff, pupils and visitors, at school, on school trips and when going to and from school. The code of conduct requires this, but there are also a few specific rules.
Pupils will wear school uniform in a smart manner both at school and when travelling to and from school. (See uniform list for other clothing, hair and make-up regulations).
Pupils should show respect for school and other property, taking care to leave rooms, playground, toilets and general grounds tidy.
The following actions are not allowed at all:
• Bullying of any description.
• Swearing or offensive language.
• Fighting (play or otherwise).
• Bringing into school any form of material, object, book, magazine, video or computer software which is thought to be offensive, corruptive or dangerous.
• Running in the school buildings.
• Chewing gum or bubble gum.
• Throwing stones or other harmful or damaging objects; no weapons should be brought in to school at all.
The school expects that:
Valuable items such as electronic equipment and money, should not normally be brought into school. If it is, it should be left at Reception for safe-keeping until the end of the day. Likewise mobile phones should be left in the school office during the school day. All money for school trips, etc., should normally be taken to Reception at the earliest opportunity.
Friendships in the school should be inclusive not exclusive, particularly between boys and girls.In order to maintain healthy and balanced friendships throughout the classes and to foster mutual respect, we encourage pupils not to develop ‘boyfriend/girlfriend’ relationships in school.
If you would like download the Rules in PDF format please click on the link below.
Download 'Rules PDF' Here...